Let the new adventure begin!!!!
I am so excited! Tonight I go back to school and finish another thing on my list of goals!
I have been doing a lot of reflecting lately on what I have learned about myself.
10) I love to help others succeed.
9) I do best when I have a plan.
8) I am smart enough to have a backup plan.
7) I can only be so spontaneous.
6) I am easily entertained.
5) I am not good at entertaining myself.
4) I get bored easily.
3) I am dangerous when I am bored!
2) I can do anything I set my mind to!
1) I am a worthwhile project!
I guess what I realized is that I know what it takes for me to be successful. In everything I need balance and planning! Stress and boredom are horrific for me!
This past weekend my hubby and I took a day trip to Catalina Island. My happy place!
We parked our tushies on the sand, took a swim, and chilled out! It was enough to remind me to breathe and relax and prepare. I am ready for school! I have a happy medium between work, home, diet, exercise, stress & life!
Don’t forget to give you a little space too! We all need that to recharge!