Roasting takes the ‘bite’ out of these little red orbs of joy, a hint of similarity to eating potatoes
Recipe by Janeva Eickhoff
2 C. radishes
Salt & pepper, to taste
Other seasonings of choice
1 tsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut radishes in half or quarters depending on the size of the radish, the larger radishes get quartered, the smaller get halved ~ just try to get them even in size so they cook at the same rate.
- Place radishes on a baking pan sprayed with Olive Oil Pam (or use an Olive Oil Misto.)
- Spray mist 1 tsp. of olive oil on the radishes, sprinkle with seasonings. Keep them spread far apart so they’re not touching.
- Roast for 20 minutes or golden brown turning them over once halfway through roasting.
Servings = 2 C. vegetables
TIP: I like to use smoked salt and some crushed rosemary with a few grinds of fresh black pepper.
For more recipes like this, please join us on Facebook at: Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 or http://www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the cookbook featuring 295+ recipes. A portion of the proceeds supports Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children.