- 2 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head green cabbage, cut into 1.5 inch wedges as shown
- 1 pinch garlic powder to taste (optional)
- 1 small pinch of paprika (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees f
- Brush both sides of each cabbage wedge with oil. Sprinkle desired seasoning over each wedge.
- Arrange wedges on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then carefully flip cabbage and continue roasting until browned and charred a bit, 10-15 minutes more.