This recipe can be modified to fit any phase of IP
Trader Joe’s Fresh Riced Cauliflower, 1 bag
Tomato, 1 large, diced
Onion, 1, diced
Garlic, 2 large cloves, minced
Tomato Paste, 1 tablespoon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (“EVOO”), 3 tablespoons
Diced Tomatoes, 1 can
Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
Sea Salt, to taste
1 pound ground turkey
Cheddar cheese, 1 cup, shredded (optional Phase 4)
- Heat your Le Creuset Dutch Oven on the stove-top on medium heat. Add the EVOO.
- Sauté the diced onion until translucent and minced garlic until fragrant. Add ground turkey.
- Add the tomato paste and sauté until fully combined
- Add the diced fresh tomato to the pan and sauté.
- Then add the riced cauliflower to the pan.
- Add entire can of tomatoes
- Lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the bottom does not burn.
- Cover with a layer of shredded cheese (optional) and broil on high for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and slightly browned.
- Serve immediately!